460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(1) used, good condition Blue Thunder Thor top end package consisting of complete heads with 2.520 titanium intake valves, 1.840 titanium exhaust valves, roller springs, titanium super 7 bead lock retainers, titanium captive keepers, complete T & D shaft mounted rockers & Blue Thunder cast single 4 intake plumbed with Nitrous Express Shark fogger. These heads are the version before the Gen II version. Heads are set up for .900 lift cam & were CNC ported by ET Performance & have 470cc intake runners. Heads have approx. 70cc combustion chambers. These heads have never been damaged. Heads flow approx 550cfm. $7000.00 for everything listed. Price does not include shipping charges. Contact Kevin Rowe at 812-969-3119 between 5:00pm - 10:00pm EST. Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Joe, you are making me blush. :oops: All kidding aside I feel the same about you & your dad. You guys are the best!!!! If has been a pleasure getting to know you over the past few years!!! Thanks for the bump & your vote of confidence. Hope things are going well for you & your family & hope you & your dad are making good progress on your car. I can't wait to see it, just please take it easy on your fellow True Streeters!!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also have a pair of Blue Thunder valve covers that I will include in the deal plus I will throw in the Blue Thunder valley pan to sweeten the pot. I will work with a buyer any way I can. If someone does not want the manifold or fogger system I will work a deal that way also. Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reduced Price $6500.00 for everything. Thanks!!! Contact Kevin Rowe at 812-969-3119 between 5:00pm - 10:00pm EST

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, if I am going to drive I need to get a lot of Depends!!!! $6500.00 worth of Depends should do the trick :lol: :lol: :oops: plus I am getting the Pro Comps & show Joe what a real set of heads can do!!!! :lol: I better watch it, I know Pro Comps are a sore subject on this site. I might get banned!!!! :lol: No seriously I am going to just put a fresh set of heads on the engine & thought I might sell my top end while I could still get decent money out of it. I sold everything cheap enough that someone could put fresh valves if they needed them & still save a big chunk of money. If this deal goes thru, I am getting the WORLD FAMOUS Charlie Evans to do some porting work for me. Boy, I hope after reading this Charlie does not get the big head. He might not want to do any work for a small fry like me!!! That is all I am up to. :wink: You know I have to try to keep up with the Mayabb's now & their monster engine on steriods!!! :lol:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If I bring him two Mutten sandwiches will he work double hard??!!! :lol: :lol: Sounds like a plan to me. Thanks for the info!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts