460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of dove-c heads, bought from a member, he said they can be ran as is, or rebuilt as you desire. I took the valves out on one head, and one set on the other, but I kept them in order , asking $175 plus shipping, pay-pal fee, if you wanna pay that way

I have one set of complete with rocker arms and nuts, D-3 heads, and 1 set with just valves, springs retainers,keepers, hows 75 ea plus shipping on them sound, let me know, I know ya Will, lol,, not sure what they are worth. plus shipping, will get pics if any interest is here.

Thanxs Rick

Attachments

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lower prices

Bump it up, and lowered the price on the doves to 175, and 75 for each set of the d-3's, somebodys , gotta be gettin a check from uncle-sam, that could use some heads,LOL.to build a big block furd." first on race day " Baby, wo-hoo!!
plus actual shipping charges, OR meet up in the greater metro ATL. area . and have no shipping at all. if we meet up, I'll give ya , all 3 sets of heads, for 300 cash on the barrel.

Thanxs Rick

·
Registered
72 Posts
Have you had a machinest check them out for any problems and should they be re built ?
About what would the shipping be to Pa 17301 ?

Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
dove-c

one of the head guru's said they looked like the thermactor bump, had been smoothed out, and the " guide boss's had been streamlined " and were " a very lightly PORTED set of heads"

I added the other pics, to see the work done a lil better

Attachments

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dove-c's

had a few bites on these, the shipping is kinda high, so I'll knock-em down to 150, that will help on the shipping cost, for the dove-c's only.

Thanxs Rick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts