460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO MAKES A SET OF VAVLE COVER SPACERS FOR THE 460? IF NOT HOW ABOUT A SET OF VAVLE COVER FLANGE BLUEPRINTS SO I CAN MAKE MY OWN. ANY LEADS APPRIECIATED THANKS

·
Registered
792 Posts
Valve cover spacers

I can get you a set of the Blue Thunder spacers for $115 per pair.

We're an authorized Blue Thunder dealer..
(248) 931-0358

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
BARRY R

Barry, your site looks good, but as I was looking through it, I really wanted to see some pics of some of the products (ie., Blue Thunder front covers).

·
Registered
792 Posts
Re: BARRY R

ProStreetFairlane said:
Barry, your site looks good, but as I was looking through it, I really wanted to see some pics of some of the products (ie., Blue Thunder front covers).
I'm working on it. Surprisingly Blue thunder has no pictures of their parts available. Seems I'm the first guy to load them into a web searchable database. I'm adding more images pretty much every day - - every time I order something from them I take it out of the box, inspect it, and take photos before shipping it out.

All I can say is keep checking in...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Blue Thunder Products

Most of the Blue Thunder products are listed with pictures and prices on my website, www.dscmotorsport.com You can also see selected items(including the spacers) about once a month on Ebay. I have them in stock at this time. If you would like a set, email, or call 951-698-8868. Thanks, Dennis, DSC

1 - 8 of 8 Posts