460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Help please Wasn`t sure where to ask this, but I think somebody on here posted pics of cutting[notching]a corner and welding up the rear 460 drivers side motor sport valve cover back up to clear the master cylinder on a mustang or fairlane I think. I have did the search thing and put everything in there related and come up zilch. thx. Bill [pm or open answer ok]

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
Help please Wasn`t sure where to ask this, but I think somebody on here posted pics of cutting[notching]a corner and welding up the rear 460 drivers side motor sport valve cover back up to clear the master cylinder on a mustang or fairlane I think. I have did the search thing and put everything in there related and come up zilch. thx. Bill [pm or open answer ok]

I remember reading this also. I believe it was on a build thread in car build up section but I can't remember what thread. I'll think about it and let you know if I remember.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I did it for my 69 mustang. I have a set, if your interested PM me.

I went manual brakes so I don't need them anymore.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Boss 429's had wedge between the firewall and booster which tilts the m/c up from the rocker cover.

Something similar may work for you.

Randy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts