460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont know what thread this should be under but I'm having the hardest time ever finding valve covers. I have a 91 460 efi with E7TE-BD heads. They have the center bolt pattern and I cant find anything. And all google wants to give me is small block chevy. Anyone know where I can get ones? Dont even need anything fancy. My brother had knocked one on the ground and chipped the corner off of the outside. Please help if you can. Thank you.

·
Registered
405 Posts
HI, can you post up a picture or a link to one of your valve cover or the head .. I can't find one ether?
good luck
tim

·
Registered
357 Posts
Dont know what thread this should be under but I'm having the hardest time ever finding valve covers. I have a 91 460 efi with E7TE-BD heads. They have the center bolt pattern and I cant find anything. And all google wants to give me is small block chevy. Anyone know where I can get ones? Dont even need anything fancy. My brother had knocked one on the ground and chipped the corner off of the outside. Please help if you can. Thank you.
You might try a search on E-Bay

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
The aftermarket does not support this style valve cover. Used is your only choice.

We have some used ones. There are two styles. < 8,500 gvw uses one o ring and > 8,500 uses a thicker o ring in a deeper channel.

Typo fixed.

Can you post a pic?

SJ
used 2b RHP

🤶

1 - 5 of 5 Posts