460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*****Items are no longer available. Add has been moved to e-bay.****

Since I'm selling all my car stuff I've decided to part with some of my tech books. These books offer valuable information for the beginner or seasoned veteran. All the books are used but in A+ condition. They will be sold in lots and are not full of greasy fingerprints, notes, etc. and most could pass for new. If the buyer is not completely staisfied simply let me know and return (at buyers expense) for a full refund. Please check my e-bay feedback to know you are dealing with someone you can trust, e-bay i.d. is SCJ1971 . Check, money order or Pay Pal are okay with me. All sales are priced with shipping included to the lower 48. If intereted please mail me at [email protected]
Thanks for looking , Patrick (Div1Racer).

Lot # 1includes.....Tex Smith's How to do Electrical Systems, HP Books 1266 'Bracket Racing' by Tony Sakkis (I believe this book is currently out of print) and HP Books 1199 '1001 High Performance Tech' Tips by Wayne Scrabba. All 3 books with shipping to the lower 48 is $50.00

Lot # 2 includes.....SA Design SA103 How to Build and Modify High Performance Transmissions by Paul Cangialosi, SA Design SA170 High Performance Differentials Axles & Drivelines by Joseph Palazzolo, and 'Differentials' 2nd edition by Jim Allen and Randy Lyman. All 3 books with shipping in the lower 48 is $45.00

Lot # 3 includes.....HP Books 573 'Welders Handbook' by Richard Finch and Tom Monroe and HP Books 709 'Metal Fabricators Handbook' by Ron & Sue Fournier. Both books with shipping to the lower 48 is $25.00

Lot # 4 includes..... SA Design Step by Step guide to Engine Blueprinting by Rick Voegelin, HP Books 1020 'Auto Math' by John Lawlor, and HP Books 1492 The Racing Engine Builders Handbook by Tom Monroe. All 3 books with shipping to the lower 48 is $35.00

Lot # 5 includes.....Cartech 'Ford Performance' by Pat Ganahl revised edition, Cartech How to Build Big Inch Ford Small Blocks by George Reid, HP Books 1536 How to Build Small Block Ford Racing Engines by Tom Monroe, and SA Design SA162 How to rebuild Big Block Ford Engines by Charles Morris. All 4 books with shipping included to lower 48 is $60.00

Want all of them? I will sell them all for $150.00 and that includes shipping to the lower 48!!!!!

[email protected]

Winchester,Va.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts