460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good work chillman! I'll drop in from time to time just to harrass you and learn more about the "big boy" motor.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Evidently

Howdy. I'm sittin at work in Shepherdsville, I could probably hit you with a rock from here. What do you drive/race around town?

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Re: Evidently

phatfalcon said:
Howdy. I'm sittin at work in Shepherdsville, I could probably hit you with a rock from here. What do you drive/race around town?
I live in Shelbyville but my shop is in Lawrenceburg. Since my car is strictly a Drag car I don't drive it around town LOL! I drive a Red 2002 F150 XLT X-cab Sport. Wife drives a 2002 Red Mustang GT and a 2005 Grey Escape :)

When it get's warmer, we will have to go RACING! :twisted:

forgot to add, I work in Versailles

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yikes, you're all over the place. Your shop in Lawrenceburg, work in Versailles and live in Shelbyville. What do you do for work?

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Damon

:lol: 8) Here's one for you, seen this on a bumper sticker. MUD IS FOR RACING. ASPLALT IS FOR GETTING THERE, LOL Ed

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Hey Phat -

Yessir, plenty of good tech here...just in case you ever want to drop a fatblock in a tbird ya know!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts