460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I am wondering if anyone here has had any problems dealing with the above company or has any suggestions for me on the issue that I'm having with them.

I ordered two Demon carbs for my Boss 9 (P/N 2402010TR) from them Last August and paid via Paypal which never got delivered. I have made repeated attempts to contact them to get the tracking and order details but they either do not reply or say they will find out and never get back to me.

I've tried to raise a dispute with Paypal late last year but couldn't as the payment was made more than 90 days earlier. I've even lodged it with the ICS (FBI linked-internet fraud site) without success.

As I dont live in the US I wonder if I have missed any other options to resolve this problem and invite any suggestions.

And if all else fails, my experience with this company should serve you all with a warning to avoid them.

:(

·
Registered
125 Posts
Do you have an address in Ohio for this place? I live in Ohio and maybe I could do some checking to see if the place actually exists or is just a total internet scam.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks buddy, after a lot of searching I came up with 9724 Palmer Rd. SW
Padaskala. They have a web site under VHR and sell alot of stuff on Ebay and get good feedback for the most part although I believe this guy just saw an opportunity to pull a fast one and took it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts