460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a 460 Victor intake for sale. In decent shape, tapped up near the based for vacuum (3/8 NPT), both front water ports tapped - one 3/8 and the other 1/2, both NPT. You will need to remove the old thermostat gasket as pieces of it are still adhered to the manifold. Oh, this is a 4150 flange manifold.

A few of the bolt holes were enlarged by the previous owner but they are fine. The intake bolts on and seals up like it should. I painted the intake with etching primer and then with aluminum engine paint. I feel it looks pretty good but I've moved to a more street friendly dual plane intake.

$170 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 by UPS ground, that is to say, the shipping is included in the price. PayPal only, my name is "fuzzykat" on Ebay if you want to check out my ratings. PM me here and we can exchange info.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the inquires guys. The intake was sold to the first person who claimed it with PayPal ability. I hate to limit it to that, but I travel for my job a lot and being able to ship the intake quickly after payment is important to me. If I have to wait for a check, and it comes when I'm traveling, then I have to wait for it to clear before shipping, it could be a couple of weeks before all that can happen.

Ron

1 - 5 of 5 Posts