460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a quick video that I took the other day out as Wes Littrell's place where they are working on a 1962 pickup for his cousin Shannon.

Over the course of about 2-3 weeks the truck went from a"barn find" to a running driving machine that's ready to go to the track tomorrow night for a few shake down passes.

Beware, Shannon uses some rather colorful language to describe various aspects of his vehicle and the work that's taking place...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5337627656433396800&hl=en

·
Registered
685 Posts
DaveMcLain said:
Here's a quick video that I took the other day out as Wes Littrell's place where they are working on a 1962 pickup for his cousin Shannon.

Over the course of about 2-3 weeks the truck went from a"barn find" to a running driving machine that's ready to go to the track tomorrow night for a few shake down passes.

Beware, Shannon uses some rather colorful language to describe various aspects of his vehicle and the work that's taking place...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5337627656433396800&hl=en
That was CRAZY!!! Thanks for the laugh!!

I thought we as "Boat guy's" were bad??? Anyway I sent that on to work!! Ford motor company employes have too see this!!!

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Our fire wall got me also.

Damon if you get it sent it to me.....

Blake

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
LOL ! That one guy says, "Cornbread in-bred, f-ggot looking mother-f…" These guys gotta be from my old home town. hehe! Git-R-Done!

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would put it on Photobucket but the file is over 400MB. I wish there was an easy way to transfer it from Google to Photobucket or some other place so that more folks could see Shannon AKA Cus-O-Matic in action!

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know it's gigantic as a .MOV file. I'll try to convert it to MPG4 and see if I can get it under 100MB so that I can upload it to Photobucket.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Atleast they have fun. :lol:

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fun is right, that Shannon is hilarious as are the Murrays Tom and Mike(fat guys working on pinky Malibu).

The people in the video not only have fun working on stuff but eating is also a top priority.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Was my eyes playing tricks on me or was the cat laying in the oil drain pan!? :shock: :lol: Right in front of the truck about 7-1/2 minutes in to the video.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No, that's a 9 inch Ford "pumpkin" that came out of the truck, 3.75 or so ratio. Shannon took them out, cleaned the housing and Wes narrowed it and installed a 33 spline spool and 4.88's in an N case.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Ok. I seen the cat walk in and then I thought I seen the cat laying there. It looked two cat ears sticking up. Oh, well. I look forward to seeing you'all at the bash!!

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It does look sort of like a cat in my awesomely shot video. I think it's really just the yoke sticking up that looks like the cat's ears.

We're taking that heap to Gateway tonight to see what it'll run, I'll get some action shots if at all possible.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We took the truck to Gateway this evening where Shannon was able to get one pass(great big crowd there for some Midnight Madness event). The track was terrible as usual and he had to lift, truck still ran 7.0 at only 87mph. He was quite happy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts