460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the car out for a short ride today, and I mean a short one. When I pulled out of my driveway, I turned left, should of turned right. It would have been a longer ride. Anywho when I got down the street I saw my neighbor Cop was home, so I turned around and headed back. Five minutes after I pulled back in the shop, guess who comes up? Yep, the officer, really he's a nice guy and could have throw the book at me if he wanted too. Here's how the conversation went.

"Hi Doug, what are you up to?"

"Not much, I just took the car out for a test ride to run in the rear gears."

"Yea I noticed, kind of loud ain't it?"

"Yep!"

"Just don't take it out on the highway."

"10-4"

"Have a good day, by the way I like it!"

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Nice ride Doug... I have a neighbor like that too... Not a cop, but thinks he's one... Every time I put it on the trailer to head to a race he's out on patrol... Like he owns the neighborhood... The sheriff's dept told him he can't do anything unless it's after 10:00 pm...

I guess he'll just have to be upset... :wink:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know! I ran into a little snag today. I got a letter from the Georgia Dept. of Revenue today telling me I own them $792.25 from 2004 :evil: . So I may have to use the money I've been saving to pay that crap :evil: . Boy, this year when it rains it pours :!:

·
Registered
846 Posts
I have only one thing to say.........

IT'S ABOUT TIME !!!! :shock:

If the weather holds up... We're headed to SRD tomorrow... Gonna join us ??

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
QtrWarrior said:
I have only one thing to say.........

IT'S ABOUT TIME !!!! :shock:

If the weather holds up... We're headed to SRD tomorrow... Gonna join us ??
The rain is suppose to clear out by noon, partly cloudy rest of the day. I'll be there :wink: . I want to go for another ride and do a John Force in front of the rednecks house :cry: .

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Doug, you forgot the #1 rule when dealing with any nosy neighbor that pops up after the car has made any noise........hand them a beer & ask them their opinion on the car. That knocks the wind out of their sails because neighbors just love to think people want to hear their opinions. :twisted:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts