460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ford RACE BLOCK ONLY.. WTB used Ford motorsports A460 race block with 4.600 or smaller bore is fine with zero damage or problems or new A460 big bore block. Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did. Who machined it and Is it machined and ready for assembly or needs bored or honed for new pistons. I already have pistons. also curious why you selling. I can call if you prefer if you wanna message me phone number. Thanks

·
Registered
83 Posts
I did. Who machined it and Is it machined and ready for assembly or needs bored or honed for new pistons. I already have pistons. also curious why you selling. I can call if you prefer if you wanna message me phone number. Thanks
LSM did the lifter bores and cam bores.
Gellner Engineering did the bore/hone and align-honed the mains.
I would do a very light hone for new rings. I have the pistons that went with it.

I switched to an aluminum block to save some weight. I was a little disappointed that the car only dropped 75 pounds. I put new pistons in it.
I ran it as a 632 with C-Heads and tunnel ram injection. Send me your email address and I'll get some photos to you.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have a sale pending right now. Should know by Wedndesday night if it will go through. If it doesn't, I'll let you know.

Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Looks like the deal fell through. I'm asking $3,250 for the block. I'd take $2,850 - you pay shipping, I'll pay the PayPal fees. Shipping will be around $200.

Other parts available:

2 used sets of .904 Comp lifters
ARP STUDS for 18-bolt C460 heads
Used 4.602" JE Piston - C460, gas ported, .043/.062/3mm for 4.75 crank and 6.800 rods.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts