460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need an oil pan for a 460 Foxbody Mustang swap. PM me if you have something please. Today 12/4 will be the only day for this. If I don't hear from anybody I'm just going to bite the bullit and order from Summit Racing on Monday morning. I won't hold my breath though. I've seen other W.T.B. posts on here for the same thing. But hey... It's worth a shot.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
271 Posts
Pan

I got one like new condition with pickup and dipstick 125.00 plus shippng may even have the main bolt to?See my add Getting out and there are more parts some still for sale seen no money yet on some! Contact me with anything else and I will see if I have it still.

Dan

·
Super Moderator
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got one like new condition with pickup and dipstick 125.00 plus shippng may even have the main bolt to?See my add Getting out and there are more parts some still for sale seen no money yet on some! Contact me with anything else and I will see if I have it still.

Dan
Thanks but you are pretty far away. I ran the numbers and after shipping it would pretty much be the cost of a new one. A new one also comes with a gasket kit. Thanks anayway.

·
Super Moderator
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Scott (Dragz79). It was raining so hard here this morning that I didn't want to put the check in the mailbox so I dropped it off at the post office this morning. It will go out at noon from there. It should be in your hands either Wednesday or Thursday I'm guessing. Again thanks for the good deal. I appreciate it!!

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
I have several used rear sump pans on hand. Can package with a gasket for $50.00 if anyone else is looking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts