460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
I'm in need of an oil filter adapter like the one pictured in the attachment. I was told they came on Ford trucks from the 80's to the 90's. Times are tough so please take it easy on the price :) Please feel free to e-mail me at
[email protected] Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks, Div1Racer.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Got one.

I have one with plugs in the ports. Was used to relocate the filter. I have a bolt and the fitting for the block too. Do you need all of this?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fordman,
I would need the adapter and whatever is needed to attach it to the block. I assume it's like most adapters that have a bolt passing through it into the port where the fliter usually attaches?
Thanks, Div1Racer.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Bolt.

Yup. There is a fitting and bolt that goes with the adapter. You have to take the stock filter fitting out. I will get you a pic of what I have.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fordman59,
I dont think I can use the one you have, it does'nt look like it angles the filter foward. I need the one that puts it at not quite a 90 degree angle like the one I sent a picture of.
That one was on e-bay for a Buy it Now of $30.00 and I did'nt get it!!!!
Thanks, Div1Racer.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Steve, are you referring to my pic or the one Fordman59 sent in? If you have an adapter like the one in my pic how much would you want for it?
Thanks, Div1Racer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts