460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just testing the waters to see if anyone would be interested in a trade. I have a set of bare C460 heads and intake. I am looking for a more street able race head. Please let me know if any one is interested. My location is Dallas TX, I will try to post pics today.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Keep your heads! You won't be sorry. Just put the right cam in it and it will run fine. And if later you want to upgrade your combo, you'll already have the killer heads.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have a freshly ported set of A-429 heads with flow sheets and a G-429 intake ( dominator ) I'm in Houston. If your interested lets exchange some pictures and see if it goes anywhere. Tony 713-301-4533

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank you everyone

I appreciate all of the offers. I will consider each and every one of them. I am trying to put together a street strip type motor for my 65 chassis mustang. The C heads would require a little more money than I want to spend at this time.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
C heads

Just keep a lookout. That will show up.
I just looked and Crower sells a new set of shaft rockers for under $1500.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Yeah I have been looking at them. I haven't been able to find any one that has used them. I can buy them through Summit for around $1350. Just wondering how well they work and the set up on them. I know Crower makes good stuff.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Yeah I have been looking at them. I haven't been able to find any one that has used them. I can buy them through Summit for around $1350. Just wondering how well they work and the set up on them. I know Crower makes good stuff.
you get the price and part number from Summit or look on their site?

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Crower C head rockers

you get the price and part number from Summit or look on their site?
Both, I get the racer discount from Jegs and summit. Summit is 1378 and jegs is 1348. Summit will price match. 75087 is the crower part number. They are available right away according to jegs and summit. I am going to call Crower this am to get more info. They have a roller tip option that does not show up on summit or jegs. I am sure they can get them but I will need to call them to explain it to them since they don't come up on their websites. The roller tip option you just add an R to the end of the part number. 75087R

1 - 17 of 17 Posts