460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some 351 stuff, possibly a Cleveland block and some heads Crank ECT starting over, ,, i run a big block ford in my race buggy now and cant turn the RPM needed to be competitive with the 390 CFM carb i have to run in my class, So if anyone in the florida area has any parts please PM me Thanks,,

·
Registered
35 Posts
Looking for some 351 stuff, possibly a Cleveland block and some heads Crank ECT starting over, ,, i run a big block ford in my race buggy now and cant turn the RPM needed to be competitive with the 390 CFM carb i have to run in my class, So if anyone in the florida area has any parts please PM me Thanks,,

I've got a set of 302B heads with flow sheets with a port matched intake, few other odds and ends as well.

·
Registered
280 Posts
check the Richmond VA craigslist, type in 460 ford. There's a guy with some nice 351C stuff for sale on there, he's in Varina VA

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
In KY have a std bore block .630 lift roller cam lifters just about everthing else to build an engine except a crank and heads. Also a complete engine in a 84 Ranger ex stadium race truck.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I would rather sell all the stuff togeather could haul it all down there. Naples long haul other side of FLA from FT Ladurdale. East coaster myself. Grew up in the Stuart area.

·
Registered
228 Posts
COMPLETE ENGINE

I have a complete disassembled engine.
4 bolt G block 360 ci All Steel crank 3.5 stroke
Carrillo rod 6 inch
extra pistons J/E 1.406 C/H dome
C 302 B heads fresh and ready all new valves
Roller Rockers Crane Gold and support rails
intake Jack Roush heavily modified
dry sump now, can convert to wet
New cam by Cam Motion but for drag car

engine been sitting long time I never used it yet.
trade? cash?

Have pictures

Javier

·
Registered
74 Posts
I've got a shortblock that's been sitting in the shed forever...and a bare set of ported 4v heads that had good flow numbers - they need a little work in one valve seat area - make you a hell of a deal if you're coming to the keys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts