460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some exhaust manifolds or headers for my 68 mercury wagon that I'm putting a 1971 429 in. Same as a mustang fairlane torino cougar exhaust. Just figured I try on here and see if someone has some they want to get rid of. Brand new it too much and people want a lot for exhaust manifolds on eBay. Well if you have any send me a pic and let me know how much you want for them. Thanks Ryan

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
191 Posts
You need headers that fit 66/69 (B) Faurlane/Comets

No Mustang header works....no production headers made....specialty ONLY. YOU MUST use the mounts that the headers are made for.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last time I bought mustang headers they worked for my 302 for it. I thought it was the same engine bay as a mustang and fairlane and so on. All the suspension, steering and everything is interchangeable.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought about building my own shorties. Would save me atleast 300 dollars. But I wanted to see if anyone had any to spare or some exhaust manifolds til I make some headers.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nobody has any exhaust manifolds or headers at all they want to get rid of? I'll take thunderbird exhaust manifolds or truck manifolds just post a pic!!!!

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Nobody has any exhaust manifolds or headers at all they want to get rid of? I'll take thunderbird exhaust manifolds or truck manifolds just post a pic!!!!

I've got some from a van. Can post some pictures tomorrow, but shipping isn't going to be cheap, these things are heavy.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pics would be nice. Yeah I was afraid of that.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi I tried to call you twice. No one answered and it just rang so I coulsbt leave a message.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts