460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a block lined up to pick up, however have been unable to get ahold of that member. I looking for a 429-460 bare block and doesnt even need to have the main caps. I will be driving from NC up to WI. It doesn't matter if the block was blown, dirty, rusty, because i don't plan on using it for anything after mock up. I finally got my leave approved for sure so i will be heading out April 4th at noon. Any prior military understand how much of a pain in the a$$ that can be to get approved. Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Don
920-691-6659

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mock up block

I have a block that I used for a mock-up block, that is usable, but will sell cheap. I live in Myrtle Beach , S.C. I also have other parts due to a change in direction with my build. My name is RICK , give me a call @ 843-333-6094

·
Registered
372 Posts
sorry been busy

sorry about that but i still have it and its yours. 248 763 9105 thanks jim i will call you tomarrow.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I had a block lined up to pick up, however have been unable to get ahold of that member. I looking for a 429-460 bare block and doesnt even need to have the main caps. I will be driving from NC up to WI. It doesn't matter if the block was blown, dirty, rusty, because i don't plan on using it for anything after mock up. I finally got my leave approved for sure so i will be heading out April 4th at noon. Any prior military understand how much of a pain in the a$$ that can be to get approved. Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Don
920-691-6659
Have you found one yet ?? I have a few laying around I'm willing to part with.

Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts