460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellas -

Looking for a straight and solid 64 Fairlane sedan for a T-bolt clone project; have a 427 tunnel port that needs a home! Prefer complete, unmolested, rust-free cars, but will consider all, as long as they are sedans and not rusty. Will consider cars all over the U.S., including California and the southwest.

Finder's fee paid.

Best way to contact me is via e mail at [email protected]

Thanks!

Scott

·
Registered
454 Posts
fairlane

there's one on "localsalesnetwork.com"i just seen it tonite. pat

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Scott,
I will cover the Seattle area for ya! They always have one around some where.
Dave
:D

Thanks, Dave. Please let me know if you run across one.

Scott

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there's one on "localsalesnetwork.com"i just seen it tonite. pat
Pat -

Is that the one with the 302 for $18,500? If so, nice car, but I think it's a bit strong for a small block car.

Thanks,

Scott

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
349 Posts
64 fairlane

Scott, I was up to Lynchburge va. today pulling a load of cows and there was a 64 in a drive way for sale, looked good at 70mph. Its just south of Lynchburge on hwy 29 on the left hand side going south. If I knew you were looking I could have got a phone #, it is red and looked like V8 emblems? Steve

·
Registered
55 Posts
I asked for pics of the sedan (Median?). The car in Pocatello does indeed look interesting, but it's a hardtop and I'm holding out for a 2 dr post/sedan.

Thanks,

Scott
Sorry, I thought they were both the same kind of vehicle. I'm in Boise and Meridian is about 10 miles to the west.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Scott, I was up to Lynchburge va. today pulling a load of cows and there was a 64 in a drive way for sale, looked good at 70mph. Its just south of Lynchburge on hwy 29 on the left hand side going south. If I knew you were looking I could have got a phone #, it is red and looked like V8 emblems? Steve
Steve -

Good to hear from you. Did you see whether it was a sedan or hardtop?

Scott

·
Registered
75 Posts
Fellas -

Looking for a straight and solid 64 Fairlane sedan for a T-bolt clone project; have a 427 tunnel port that needs a home! Prefer complete, unmolested, rust-free cars, but will consider all, as long as they are sedans and not rusty. Will consider cars all over the U.S., including California and the southwest.

Finder's fee paid.

Best way to contact me is via e mail at [email protected]

Thanks!

Scott
Sent you an email , thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts