460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a ATI Supercase, with or without BBFord bell and with or without tailhousing. Also looking for a set of 1.80 straight cut gears with CM carrier - a 300M Turbo input shaft - and a TCI Pro Tree Trans Brake

Have a JW BBFord Bell - Certified in December 2008 for trade if that works for anybody, also a 1.76 stock gear set and a TCI Power Glide-B Trans Brake - also have money

Please dont start asking about prices (yes I know the rules), as I have not located a case at this point they are trading material. If I find a case I will post the items back up for sale with prices and pictures

Thanks
Ron

·
Registered
441 Posts
Looking for a ATI Supercase, with or without BBFord bell and with or without tailhousing. Also looking for a set of 1.80 straight cut gears with CM carrier - a 300M Turbo input shaft - and a TCI Pro Tree Trans Brake

Have a JW BBFord Bell - Certified in December 2008 for trade if that works for anybody, also a 1.76 stock gear set and a TCI Power Glide-B Trans Brake - also have money

Please dont start asking about prices (yes I know the rules), as I have not located a case at this point they are trading material. If I find a case I will post the items back up for sale with prices and pictures

Thanks
Ron

PM sent

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Hey Ron
I think Chris (Topsportsman916) had a super glide case and had some troubles.. something about bellhousings. you might want to give him a shout and make sure it wasn't what you are fixing to do!!!! if so maybe he can give you some insight on the problems he had....

Randy

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Hey Ron
I think Chris (Topsportsman916) had a super glide case and had some troubles.. something about bellhousings. you might want to give him a shout and make sure it wasn't what you are fixing to do!!!! if so maybe he can give you some insight on the problems he had....

Randy
Randy,
I believe Chris had issues with the Reid case, if my memory serves me correctly. I think it was stangr8cr that had the problem with the superglide case. Either way, maybe they will chime in.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
sorry Nev you may be right....

Randy
No problem, Randy, I think they were both having issues about the same time. Hard to keep everything straight...

·
Registered
111 Posts
PG trans

I have a Promod PG ready to go with New 1,80 strcuts , Clutches,and band,with a Trans Specialtys Pro brake, and many Best of the best parts, like you are talking about,,," for sale". We ran the same combo in a 2800HP BBF car, that weighed 2700#,,, Never had a issue with the stock case. If you want to chatt about any of this ,We'd be more than happy to talk. We have our reasons for running a stock case,with a Ultrabell.
JRC Performance

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks

Appreciate all the input and insight

Will contact JRC - My initial though was that there are only (7) 5/16 bolts with a 1/2 inch of thread holding the bell to the case - enough space taken here, will move that discussion to the tech board - but still looking for transmission

1 - 11 of 11 Posts