460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for 460 pistons 30 to 60 over.I want to run pump gas no racing fuel. No junk please. I just got burned on a motor deal.Just trying to put it back together. THANKS

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just depends on the price.Not looking to spend to much but dont want junk.Used in great condition will work. It all depends on the big$$$$$$$$$$$$ THANKS

·
Registered
400 Posts
i will take a look. I think i have a good used set of .030 over stock rebuild cast pistons that i could make you a good deal on

barry

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THANKS. I will be back online around 12:00 today. Block is at the machine shop now.Long storey why i need pistons.Lets just say you cant trust anybody anymore.If it helps my # is 1-540-297-6688 thanks chris

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have a set of speed pro H535cp I think is the #, they are the hyperuetectic in .030 on DOOE rods. One piston hit a valve after a few runs and I have the new piston (it has coated skirts, the other seven do not) so you just have it put on the 8th rod and a good set is ready, you can see where the rods were balanced also. They have almost no wear sign on them, couple faint lines is all. I have 200.00 into them. If they will work for you that would be the price plus shipping. I can take pics if need be. I ended up with another set of new ones all coated skirts so I am using them is the reason for selling. Dan Parker St. Anthony Idaho

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
have .030 forged TRW/Speed Pro dish piston on rods with new ring set.. very low use on pistons $300 Dan 315 455 7316

·
Registered
55 Posts
The picture did not turn out as well as I would have liked but if it actually loaded up it will be a first for me.. I can always email more if need be. Thanks Dan

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts