460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '73 Montego MX and I'm dropping in a 460 before too long hopefully. I'd like to run headers if possible but the retail costs are so high I'm going to need used ones. Please PM me if you have any headers for this application. Thanks.

David

·
Registered
290 Posts
I beleive i still have a set of hooker super comp headers in storage - I will check for ya.
I took them off a 73 montego with a 460 in it i would sell them cheap - $75
They do have some dings and dents & scrape marks but are mech sound otherwise.
They are an hour south of me so let me know if interested and next time i'm at the storage i can dig em out.
I also have a nice complete dual exhaust for that car - h-pipe and magnaflows and aluminized pipe 2 1/2" - this goes all the way back over rear and to the back bumper. - $125
Your exhaust system would be done for $200 !
I don't know your location ? so that may be a problem i'm in SW Florida
THX - STEVE

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Raleigh. Do you have any picutres? If you can estimate how much shipping would be to 27529 I am certainly interested. As far as the exhaust goes, I won't rule it out but I'd rather go with a 3" system.

·
Registered
290 Posts
DLV555 said:
I'm in Raleigh. Do you have any picutres? If you can estimate how much shipping would be I am certainly interested. As far as the exhaust goes, I won't rule it out but I'd rather go with a 3" system.
HEY David
I will dig out the headers & get some pics for you then next time i'm at the shop.
I'm not sure on shipping have to check - probably $40 +/- ? due to size.
I go to arden/ashville area a couple times a year depending on when you need them.

THX - STEVE

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The sooner the better for me, so if you won't be up that way any time soon then shipping them is fine for me. Besides I'll bet I could waste that much money in gas driving that far and back these days! :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts