so i wanna repay him
i dont have much cash so i thought if someone had a set that has been damaged
i would try to fix them
thanxs
jesse

·
Registered
765 Posts
Ive got one head w. a crack in one of the exhaust ports. I know of another cracked one that might also be available. (i sold my good one to replace his bad one)
I'd like $150+shipping for mine

Mike

·
Registered
379 Posts
That is the goofiest post i think ive ever seen!

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
George Dislexia has nothing to do with all Caps,,,,,, if you are having trouble seeing you need to use Glasses. and at the top of your screen is a spell check..... I am sorry I thought it was a special code to cypher...

Have a nice day
Randy

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Thats just because you are to Bull Headed to stop has nothing to do with Dislexia.... Dislexia is where you can't spell you see words differently has nothing to do with CAPS..

And beside ALL CAPS IS CONCIDERED YELLING and I hate people to YELL at me, I get offensive.....:eek:

Randy

·
Registered
955 Posts
What in the hell does all of this have to do with the original post of looking for some DOOE-R heads ?? Man I like this forum but all you guy's do anymore is rag on each other. Grow up ladies people get tired of seeeing this BS. Oh and so the board police don't site me and give me a warning.

Travis Rice
Location = Flintstone MD
Price = Free info
Ebay link = There is none

·
Registered
765 Posts
What in the hell does all of this have to do with the original post of looking for some DOOE-R heads ?? Man I like this forum but all you guy's do anymore is rag on each other. Grow up ladies people get tired of seeeing this BS. Oh and so the board police don't site me and give me a warning.

Travis Rice
Location = Flintstone MD
Price = Free info
Ebay link = There is none
There will always be something for the Trolls Trav!!
Its damned if you do......damned if you dont around here, im not going to let one ****hole ruin it for me though!

Dont change a thing George, i think you're doing just fine!

Resume regular scheduled posting.......
Mike

·
Registered
623 Posts
I have four Dooe heads with some port work, all have bronze guides cut for positive seals, all have 45 degree seats for 2.250 and 1.76 valves, of the four;
one is cracked,
one has been welded and has small leaks around valve seat, can be repaired, I ran it with K&W block seal
one is damaged in one cyl. due to dropped valve, can be repaired by a competent head service, dont know if I can find all the valves, locks, ret. for this one
one came off the other side and still has 2.250 and 1.76 Ferrea valves installed with 73121 Lunati springs and Lunati steel retainers set on 1.940 height.

I have a trade worked up at the machine shop that has my block, but if it falls through, these will be avalible for 650 plus ride, from 38801. I should know within a few weeks when I raise the cash.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts