LET ME KNOW WHAT ELSE YOU MIGHT HAVE?

·
Registered
77 Posts
1971 OR 1972 FASTBACK

ALSO NEED TAILLIGHT PANEL

REPO'S OK, OEM PERFERED

LET ME KNOW WHAT ELSE YOU MIGHT HAVE?
Got my parts from Tim at NPD hes the manager and he treats you right.I got tail piece,trunk,inner and outer fenders drop downs,2 quarters,4 fender aprons,2 fenders,radiator support,full floor pan,front and rear valance .I also got all my suspension parts total rebuild.and all break parts and frame connectors plus more.. They are very good to work with tell Tim Marc from florida told you about him i like when people are told they do a good job cause most people only call people to complain not to praise them for there good job Also if you need rust free frame pieces not produced call A&M In california GREAT JOB by these Guys.Also Orlando Mustang Supply refered us to a&m so a shout out to these guys as well as i got 2 very hard to find rust free parts ... Hope that helps Marc

·
Registered
850 Posts
What else are you looking for, Rich? I've got a few little knick-knacks off mine leftover from doing the resto. Think I've got a couple rear side marker light surrounds, I'll have a decent grille emblem for the 71-72 Mach 1 style grille, good original door handles that work properly (grey paint is just worn off in the recesses and needs repainted on those), and I'll have a presentable black Mach 1 carpet set (front is a little worn and slightly faded) and a stock automatic floor shifter with small console surround with the ashtray available here in a month or 2....putting a B&M pro stick in, and will be replacing the carpet at the same time. Dunno if you're doing a stock style resto or a race car that doesn't need to be perfect. You can pm me and let me know if there's anything else you need. I've got a few guys around with miscellaneous 71-73 stuff.

Lucas

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THANKS,I have mostly all the inside stuff, I need to reinventory all the parts I have,but no time to do so right now.

First the body,then the rest

1 - 4 of 4 Posts