·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for a school bus to make into a hauler/sleeper
it must be road ready and deisel
i dont care on the condition since i will be chopping it up anyhow
has to be in or close to minnesota
and has to be cheap i have seen some go for a few hundered bucks but i keep missing out on them
wouldnt mind tradeing a truck or 2 for one
thanxs

·
Registered
334 Posts
bus

check with your state Highway Patrol as to when they have the state surplus auctions and you will find them then. :lol: if not go and talk to people there at the auction and they will lead you to where you may find a deal. :idea: or check with your local sheriff dept. as in our state and other states over here they have a auction call www.govdeals.com :) and they are found there cheap sometimes. Just like i was looking for a building and went on there and with 4 hours to go a small town above Atlanta,ga was auction off a 40'by 80' tin building with metal frame that had been on web site for 2 weeks and i didn't have time to look :shock: a building and it SOLD FOR TWENTY DOLLARS. :( So there are deals, oh there was a 20x80 wood shed contected to it that also went with it. ==Fastfrog==HEY LOOK A EBAY NOW==170154148855, 110176382329 and 110176381605 they are near you :idea:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i would perfer a internatinal with a dt466 but a 360 will also work perfer a manual but if it is cheap enof a auto will also work
and 72 pass would be nice
but it has to be a full size since i want to haul my pulling truck and still have room to hang out and put extra tires and tool's
thanxs for the tips fastfrog

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm sure that you might already know this but there's that "Bus Sales" place 0n Hiway 101 in Shakopee across the road from Valley Fair. They've got a big assortment of buses there but of course they'll also want some good ching, but hey who knows ... ya might score a deal !

·
Registered
900 Posts
bus

If you don't mind taking a trip, look on craigs list Detroit theres one on there in romulus Mich I think the guy just wants it off his property Joe.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Pics

Anyone got pictures of school buses that have been converter to haul trucks? The only ones I've seen at the pulls have been to haul econo mod tractors, so I can't get a visaul of one tall enough to haul a truck (assuming enclosed).

Alan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts