Discussion Starter #1
LOOKING FOR DATE CODE NOV. SIXTYNINE OR OLDER

LET ME KNOW

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is a very old thread ?
nonetheless,
I have a nice set of DOOE-R Heads dated Sept 6 1969. They are complete, and seem to be in very good original condition(Barn find) and still even have the "Ford" logo Valves(seats are nice and high), Rockers/Guideplates/Springs, etc.
They also come with the factory Cast Aluminum V/Covers, and Intake Manifold.

If OP is still around, or anybody else needs them for a resto I have what you need

Bob
250 429 3053

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nonetheless,
I have a nice set of DOOE-R Heads dated Sept 6 1969. They are complete, and seem to be in very good original condition(Barn find) and still even have the "Ford" logo Valves(seats are nice and high), Rockers/Guideplates/Springs, etc.

If OP is still around, or anybody else needs them for a resto I have what you need

Bob
250 429 3053
old is ok, let me know what you want for them, I might be able to get rid of them for you

·
Registered
5 Posts
nonetheless,

Bob
250 429 3053
I tried to call the number listed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts