460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for someone to donate a new set of .030" 460 pistons for a good cause. I have written here about my daughter being in the High Performance engine program at Automotive Training Center. She is currently in the engine machining class and just decked, align-honed and bored the 460 block, but can't final hone until she gets pistons. I just can't afford them right now or anytime in the near future.

I am a disabled veteran and we have 4 kids, so my job loss was devastating. Over the last year, I had collected all the parts to build a nice solid roller 550hp 460 for her to build and dyno-test in that class, but my job loss forced me to sell the parts at practically half-price I paid (most on here). The only part I had left was a 1969 460 block and a pretty good crank. We are in Eastern PA, near Philly.

Looking for someone to help. Maybe you have some on the shelf, hyper or forged. If you feel like helping her, please PM me here.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Looking for someone to donate a new set of .030" 460 pistons for a good cause. I have written here about my daughter being in the High Performance engine program at Automotive Training Center. She is currently in the engine machining class and just decked, align-honed and bored the 460 block, but can't final hone until she gets pistons. I just can't afford them right now or anytime in the near future.

I am a disabled veteran and we have 4 kids, so my job loss was devastating. Over the last year, I had collected all the parts to build a nice solid roller 550hp 460 for her to build and dyno-test in that class, but my job loss forced me to sell the parts at practically half-price I paid (most on here). The only part I had left was a 1969 460 block and a pretty good crank. We are in Eastern PA, near Philly.

Looking for someone to help. Maybe you have some on the shelf, hyper or forged. If you feel like helping her, please PM me here.

I have a set of forged trw's I think. in 30 over. One is scratched up from something in the engine. They are for floating pin rods and I have the pins. They need some cleaning up, but all you have to do is pay shipping. (about $20)

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
check past ad post, I remember correct , a set of Speed Pro .030" over for sale. good part , think they were in Pa.

·
Registered
200 Posts
i have a good used set of .030 over speed pro hypertectic flat tops on dooe-a connecting rods just need cleaned up they are yours if you pa shipping im on the ohio pa state line

1 - 5 of 5 Posts