460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured with how people here change heads, someone must have a set lying around. At this point anything is better than my d2ve heads. Right now, the car is just no fun to drive at all.

I'll at least be able to advance my cam, and stroke it later to get CR up more.

Let me know if you have a set that's in good shape, complete and your willing to part with it for a few bucks. If you're in North Carolina, I might even be able to pick them up.

Thanks!

HDJ

·
Registered
313 Posts
I have an original un-ported set, in need of a rebuild. If you can't find any closer (I'm in AZ and I'm pretty certain shipping would be steep) we can work something out.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Paul. I'll keep it in mind. Would you mind to see what shipping to 27704 would be? (I am guessing, these heads are about 75lbs each?)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for the offers! It looks like djquik88 and I have struck a deal.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Thanks bud , I did get most everything done.I hope I can get the interior back in the car this weekend. Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Mike

·
Registered
13 Posts
HDJ said:
I figured with how people here change heads, someone must have a set lying around. At this point anything is better than my d2ve heads. Right now, the car is just no fun to drive at all.

I'll at least be able to advance my cam, and stroke it later to get CR up more.

Let me know if you have a set that's in good shape, complete and your willing to part with it for a few bucks. If you're in North Carolina, I might even be able to pick them up.

Thanks!

HDJ
i have a super set ported and polished 2.19 int 1.75 exh bronze liners located in NC

1 - 15 of 15 Posts