460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Preferably ones that have no pollution ports.
I live in the northern Alberta area.
Trying to cut down on shipping cost. Steve

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Boss, I also have 3 sets but I need a rebuild. I was just checking to see if anyone had a set of rebuilds that want to sell.
Seen a set on ebay,but wasn't too sure about that deal.
Napa sells em for 450.00 per head. Do you think it would be better to get mine rebuilt and add better guides and valves. Probably be cheaper too.
I don't know why I'm complaining about price,I make 85HR. I'm a contract welder. Just hate spending money for nothing,like to get the best for my money.
Also Boss, I'm going to check out that company in Edmonton you had mentioned. Thanks. Steve

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Go down and see Randy at ProStock. I am sure he can hook you up with something. They do a fair amount of big block ford stuff. D3's are the not that favorite of a head so are you sure that is what you are after. Hell of if I was rich welder I would just buy some TFS street or blue thunder heads. LOL. Tell Randy Jason from Louisiana sent you.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I have a set that have about 10 hours on them $250 for the pair plus shipping.

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
damn, I have a set assembled but may need to be rebuilt but came from a running engine with 56,000 miles on the clock. D3VE-A2A. You can have them for $100 + shipping.

edit: now that I think about it, I will have them rebuilt back to stock specs, hottanked and checked for cracks and still sell them to you for $275 plus shipping...

-Matt

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the offers guys. I still want to assemble my motor to find out the exact CR,then I'll know for sure which head I can use.
Sorry guess I shoulda thought of that first,but at least I know there's some here. Ill keep note of your replies. Steve

·
Premium Member
8,906 Posts
supercharged459 said:
Preferably ones that have no pollution ports.
I live in the northern Alberta area.
Trying to cut down on shipping cost. Steve
I sell fully rebuilt D3's with budget port work for $895.00 with std oem one piece replacement valves and a single spring package.

I also have budget Dove heads for $950.00 with the same pieces.

S/S valve upgrade is $75.00
Dual spring upgrade is $60.00

Either type of head will offer 40 to 50 HP increase over the unported versions even on a very mild engine...

8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts