460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a shifter for the glide.My pro ratchet is for a three speed and B&M says they dont make a plate to fit it?Thanks Paul

·
Registered
876 Posts
I've got a Hurst shifter and cable for a glide, I think it's a qtr. stick? I pulled it out of my Maverick. I'll try and dig it out this weekend and get a pic if interested. How's $50 bucks + shipping sound? I'm in the U.P. of MI. John. Also have air shifter setup too if interested in that stuff.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes

if poss pics but then all uppers are pretty decent people.My fatherin law lives in Pelkie outside of Baraga MI in the up you bettcha let me know Thanks paul

·
Registered
876 Posts
if poss pics but then all uppers are pretty decent people.My fatherin law lives in Pelkie outside of Baraga MI in the up you bettcha let me know Thanks paul
Thats cool I've been there before! P.M. me your e-mail address and i'll get a couple pics and send them to you asap. John.

·
Registered
871 Posts
I've got a Hurst shifter and cable for a glide, I think it's a qtr. stick? I pulled it out of my Maverick. I'll try and dig it out this weekend and get a pic if interested. How's $50 bucks + shipping sound? I'm in the U.P. of MI. John. Also have air shifter setup too if interested in that stuff.
I might be intereted in the air shifter, if he isn't let me know.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I dug all the stuff out today. It turns out it wasn't an air shifter setup in my Maverick. It was an Biondo electric solenoid on the shifter actuated by an rpm switch. The CO2 tank was for a throttle stop/kicker that was gone when I got the car. So I have the elec. solenoid, and a CO2 bottle/cage mount also. No rpm switch though. John.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts