460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for 429/460 timing cover and internal balance crank spacer. I know they're available new, but I thought I'd try here first.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I have both just north of you for $65 + shipping. The timing cover includes a chrome fuel pump block off.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
THREAD JACKED!!!! I hope my thread worked out for y'all and YOU got the parts that I needed, and whatever else you were trying to sale each other worked out.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I have not bought anything from anyone yet, but don't make a wanted thread asking for parts and someone has waisted their time looking for what you want and replied back and then you tell that person OH WELL I got one of the parts so sell the other, all I said is if you don't want or take the parts listed that I would, Curt is a good person and a good seller so don't waist his time.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have not bought anything from anyone yet, but don't make a wanted thread asking for parts and someone has waisted their time looking for what you want and replied back and then you tell that person OH WELL I got one of the parts so sell the other, all I said is if you don't want or take the parts listed that I would, Curt is a good person and a good seller so don't waist his time.
I would have bought BOTH from him had you not jacked the thread offering to buy them. If they're that important to you then by all means buy them. The only person here that wasted time was YOU. You're the one that did the thread jacking you're the one that just has to have the parts I'm looking for. I never said anything negative about curt, his parts or his reputation as a seller. The comment was directed at the persons who chimed in that didn't need to. Thanks to YOU curt didn't sale his parts, and I don't have the part I need. Maybe it wasn't such a waste of time, you don't have to post a parts needed thread, why? Because you used mine.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I would have bought BOTH from him had you not jacked the thread offering to buy them. If they're that important to you then by all means buy them. The only person here that wasted time was YOU. You're the one that did the thread jacking you're the one that just has to have the parts I'm looking for. I never said anything negative about curt, his parts or his reputation as a seller. The comment was directed at the persons who chimed in that didn't need to. Thanks to YOU curt didn't sale his parts, and I don't have the part I need. Maybe it wasn't such a waste of time, you don't have to post a parts needed thread, why? Because you used mine.
Are you actually serious. He said if. If. Allot of us here know curt. He said if you didn't want them. You responded you already had the spacer. You choose to not just buy the timing cover. Pretty sure curt would have split it up.

Drink a beer and relax man.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Thanks Frank, just another JACK BAG newbie, I guess he don't know what the word IF means, IF means just that IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM I will take them thats not jacking anyone's thread JACK!!! I have bought stuff from Curt and spoke with him on the phone a bunch, and I also know he would have let him get one of the two parts as well.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts