460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I have a friend who is looking to get back into drag racing. Hes looking for a complete car or a roller that he can run a 460 in. The car has got to have good paint and interior. If the car has electronics thats ok. Absolutely no projects and no JUNK.He likes Mavericks and Comets The old T Bolt Body style also. Hes open to really just about anything . No rails or altereds. If you know of anything email me the info and I will forward it to him. If you have pictures make sure there good.

Thanks Tore [email protected]

·
Registered
43 Posts
drag car f/sale

My friend passed away last year,now his wife has his car for sale-I'll discribe to the best of my ability-86 t-bird-full chromoly chassis-p/stock driver rollbar-2300 lbs complete-glide-delay box-t/stop-full glass body-had a c/headed 514 bbf on alcahol-terminator-ran [email protected] mph-new slicks-stored in shop on stands 1year now. engine and trans are out,can get pics if interrested.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
my car is for sale, heck everything I have is always for sale.

its a 69 mustang with a fiberglass front. 25.1e car last certified in 2005.
but you wanted something that is ready to go, mine isnt it needs some update bars in the cage area and an anti roll bar added to it, otherwise it is a roller. All the tin fior it dzus fastens in.

I'd sell it cheap, because I am looking at building an all glass car. BUT since I am rather fond of 69 mustangs, I dont mind keeping it, it isnt eating anything.

You can see it over at indy racing scene.com in the pic galleries, you may have to register.
http://indyracingscene.com/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=10

JS
317 501 7395

·
Registered
403 Posts
car

I have a 1990 back half car with a 605 cube motor and a glide motor only has 4 runs on it all very fresh and ready to go, some old pics in my sig plenty more on request. mid 8 sec car with all high end parts. turn key 23k obo

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Hi, I have a 64 afx cyclone tube chassie strut front 40 spline rear, ran 501 in the eight, 2200 pounds with big block ford and c6.16x33x15 rear. in the process of stripping and repaint. charles dotson 662 415 5071 thank you

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To everybody who replied just want to say thanks my buddy bought a complete 1990 Mustang with a 460 in from down in Pa. He says he got a real ggod deal.

Thanks again Tore

1 - 13 of 13 Posts