460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want To Buy: two 460 truck motor mounts, the clamshells that bolt to the block and fit over the insulators, I have the frame stands and insulators just need the clamshells. Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Want To Buy: two 460 truck motor mounts, the clamshells that bolt to the block and fit over the insulators, I have the frame stands and insulators just need the clamshells. Thanks in advance for your help.
is it this part ..the upper top one you are needing

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the reply, but that is not the parts I need, the engine mounts (Clamshells) are for a 1976 2 wheel drive F150.

·
Registered
454 Posts
mounts

are you needing the ones that the bolt goes through the mount?pat

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
460 motor mounts

Similiar, it has a bolt that goes through it like that mount, but the bolt pattern where it bolts to the block has three holes. Thanks for the reply..Rick

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pat, 460 mounts

Pat, Yes the mounts that I need have a bolt that goes through them and it has three bolt holes to bolt to the block, thank you for replying..Rick

·
Registered
562 Posts
mine do mount with 3 holes to the block- let me know if they are what you need, as i said they are of no use to me. they came from a 77 ford 4x4 with a 72 lincoln 460 in it) i took the motor with block plate mounts on it from a running truck. take a good look because they are yours if u need them-

these don't even have the correct bolt pattern for a 429/460 since they came off of a 351M/400 engine just look at the picure of em sitting on the wheel competely different block pattern

1 - 16 of 16 Posts