460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title says I need window regulators for my 67 galaxie, both doors the regulator is stripped out and you can't buy them new anymore. Since the price of scrap is so high all the local yards have crushed all the older cars especially the big stuff like this (one yard told me he crushed 6 galaxies 2 yrs ago) and since I am in the rust belt most of those are already gone (but I still keep looking anyway)
So the interchange says 65-68 ford and mercury full size 2dr ht or conv . If you have some that are in decent shape you want to sell let me know and how much.
Thanks

also going to be in the market for a trac loc or some other "posi" type of unit for it, currently has 28 spl axles (although if anyone has 31s that will work in this car I might be interested in doing that too) all my stuff is 31 spline so can't use it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
You may be in luck, I have a 67' galaxie I am scrapping, but have not hauled away yet. I'll have to check on the condition of the regulaters. The car is really shot but are there any other small parts You may need? I also have a 67' 4 door I'm planning on scrapping. Where are You located? Thanks, Dan

·
Registered
110 Posts
Window Motor
1965-1967 Ford Galaxie"WINDOW LIFT MOTOR, REMANUFACTURED -- A High Quality, Direct Fit OE Replacement Window Lift Motor, Redesigned With A Stronger, Less Brittle Material, Features 100% Recharged Motor Magnets And Assembled With A Precise Amount Of Lubricant That Ensures Quiet Operation And Long Life, 100% Computer Tested For A Guaranteed Performance"
Fits: "Rear Right, w/9 Tooth Gear, Supplied w/Gear,Supplied w/o Regulator, Part numbers may be reversed on some models. Physically check unit off vehicle.". In Stock for Delivery
Live Help

FITS (ENGINE/CHASSIS) SKU PRICE QTY
1965-1967 Ford Galaxie A18232 $59.15

1967: 6Cyl 3.9L "Gas, Carb" Base
1967: 8Cyl 4.7L "Gas, Carb" Base
1967: 8Cyl 6.4L "Gas, Carb" Base
1967: 8Cyl 7.0L "Gas, Carb, VIN ''P''" Base
1967: 8Cyl 7.0L "Gas, Carb, VIN ''Q''" Base
1967: 8Cyl 7.0L "Gas, Carb, VIN ''R''" Base
1967: 8Cyl 7.0L "Gas, Carb, VIN ''W''" Base

http://cpwstore.carpartswholesale.com/catalog/?N=10382+4294966749+1616+9329

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tubais said:
i do have a 31 spline tracloc i believe is there any number on the unit so i could confirm this?
only way I know to confirm it is check the spline count.

I have been checking into switching to 31 spline axles and would go that way if someone has some that fit this housing (all my stuff is 31spl)

bbfstang that is power window stuff, I have checked that site and others and no one carries the manual window regulators

dan I got and returned your PM thanks. I am interested and location is Iowa zip 50049

Also needing hood hinges

1 - 8 of 8 Posts