460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recieved my A-460 block today from Lem, Thanks, Lem. Anyway, mine had a warning on the crate :shock: :shock: :shock: and was
wondering if any of you others that bought one came with the same warning?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
371 Posts
:shock: :) 8) Thats some funny Sh*t!!!! Wait till hes see's that roflmfao!!!!!!

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Nice, Got to get me another one of those !!!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Better watch it guy's, Ole Nicholis might embaress you all :oops: :lol: :lol: Rick

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
I'm not for sure,,,,,but I think all the blocks have been coming from FRPP with that label,,,,,for like the last three weeks or so. :D Apparently Nick, you're well known in Detroit. :wink: Next time I see you, may I have your autograph :?:

Take care,

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Listen hear ole Rick Bitterdick ....... you better throw some paint on the primered turd of yours ....i need it to look good in the picture beside me when i turn on the "W".......... oh and Lem's new nick name for me is going to be " Bore Whore" i cant wait until my SCJ block arrives --lighter and more cubes watch out FRPP .......im going to be your rolling azz whooping machine :twisted:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
WOW :shock: :shock: , now thats the Nick we all know. :wink: I guess I should not have stirred him up, :shock: . I wonder what got him in a tizzy :?: :lol: :lol: You will need to put a trailer hitch on your car so you can pull a trailer to haul more bottles of that sissy juice. :lol: :lol: I think you misspelled a word, I think you meant bigger instead of bitter, the T & G keys are real close. :?: :?: :?: :lol:

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts