460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some input, and Lem, because you are a dealer, if you want to speak freely, or PM me, no hard feelings, or you can stay neutral. I am having some issues with my 05 Supercrew. The steering wheel is becoming sticky to the touch, the radio buttons have started to flake off, the leather seat was scratched through the tan color with my fingernail and now on the backrest (where your back would contact while seated) I have noticed there is something behind the leather starting to bulge out, the power sliding rear window has only worked twice. How many of these troubles would you try to get fixed? The truck has the extended FORD warranty. It only has 44K on it. I dont want to seem petty about this. I realize somethings are going to wear, but I take good care of this truck. It has never even had anything in the bed except me washing the roof. What do you think? Thanks

·
Registered
967 Posts
probobly not much help to ya,but ive been in a dealer for 15 yrs and still am.all you get on interor or exterior is 3/36.every thing your discribing is wear and tear in fords eye.you can put all the leather/chrome and bling on a truck but underneath its still a work truck.car and maint has a lot to do with wear and tear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts