460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Theres going to be some brotherly love on grudge night. Fear will be his worst enemy :lol: Beleive me he'll crack the throttle first. :shock:

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
canzus said:
I like these cuties better...

But I'll take those cuties in a pinch...
I'll take the ugly one... :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
WOW - I am sitting here trying to figure out how to do the math to figure out which pair would be more expensive in the long run. My guess would be the later two but then I could be underestimating the PM on the first two.

These situations make me really wish I had worked harder so that I could have both pairs. :shock:

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Nevs said:
canzus said:

I'll take the ugly one... :wink: :wink:
Steve I'll take one for the team and take the other so you don't get overworked. :lol:

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
schmitty,
I knew you were a team player, it's an endless,glamorous, thankless job, but someone has to do it :wink: :!:

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
cougar1969 said:
canzus said:

Hey I know the one on the left her name is Penny :D she is a sweety

Randy
Randy,
Bring her to the bash, I'll keep her company :wink:

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Nev she use to come over and swin and tan in the back yard she is the kind of girl she knows she is beautiful but doesn't act like it. Every time she came over or saw me in public she would run up and jump and give me a big hug and kiss on the cheak, But she acted like a good ole gal not being any better than any one else... :)

Randy

·
Registered
816 Posts
Well I know the 2 at the top of the page, Lem & Bob made them. I bet they'll be just as sweet when I lay them down between the frame rails. The good thing is when I turn the key off they'll stop making racket. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts