460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the new Ford Pro Stock wedge head and also the Hemi head. Guys, Blake and I visited with Darin Morgan and mike Green at Profiler today, and got a good look at the new heads,,,,{Lem, Blake fingered some of the holes,,,,,,} and we also got a good look at the CAD drawings of the Pro Stock block. The new block will have left bank offset to the front and therefore when the heads are bolted on, they thus become a reverse valve layout head. The deck height can range from 8.950" to 9.150", there are nine cam bearings and the LOBE lift can be .700". Enclosed cam tunnel, the centerline of crank to cam is like 6.800" {or something close to that}. It will be lighter than the DRCE block and can carry a bigger bore diameter. All oil drainback galleries are cast externally on the block and drain back at the centerline of the crank at the pan rail. It can have a 62 MM to 70+ MM cam bearing. It takes a modified NASCAR 351 Windsor timing cover.

P.S. I also picked up a set of Profiler #205 heads for a customer.

P.P.S. We also saw a set of heads there for the 5.300 bore spacing engines that flowed a real 693 cfm.

P.P.P.S. Tomorrow we go to Trick Flow and we're looking forward to a great day there also!

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Hey Lem...............

I saw more HEAD today than John Holmes ever saw in his life :eek: :eek: :D

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Good Deal Guy's:cool: Soak it all up and keep us informed.Thanks for posting Charlie;)

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Good Deal Guy's:cool: Soak it all up and keep us informed.Thanks for posting Charlie;)
Rick,

I needed a note pad and a tape recorder to get all I heard and saw today......... And tomorrow will probably be the same. ;)

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Blake, Where's Red when ya need a Secretary:p:D

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
the new Ford Pro Stock wedge head and also the Hemi head. Guys, Blake and I visited with Darin Morgan and mike Green at Profiler today, and got a good look at the new heads,,,,{Lem, Blake fingered some of the holes,,,,,,} and we also got a good look at the CAD drawings of the Pro Stock block. The new block will have left bank offset to the front and therefore when the heads are bolted on, they thus become a reverse valve layout head. The deck height can range from 8.950" to 9.150", there are nine cam bearings and the LOBE lift can be .700". Enclosed cam tunnel, the centerline of crank to cam is like 6.800" {or something close to that}. It will be lighter than the DRCE block and can carry a bigger bore diameter. All oil drainback galleries are cast externally on the block and drain back at the centerline of the crank at the pan rail. It can have a 62 MM to 70+ MM cam bearing. It takes a modified NASCAR 351 Windsor timing cover.

P.S. I also picked up a set of Profiler #205 heads for a customer.

P.P.S. We also saw a set of heads there for the 5.300 bore spacing engines that flowed a real 693 cfm.

P.P.P.S. Tomorrow we go to Trick Flow and we're looking forward to a great day there also!

i guess thats why you never answered your phone yesterday :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 14 of 14 Posts