460 Ford Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
P38 heads

got a set going on a dart block ford 351 that's stroked to 463 cubes and machined by the team kaase folks. will be pump gas and use a tfs box intake. was told that jon kasse himself came up with the custom cam specs. (if true-what an honor) I read about the heads in mm&ff magazine for their 25th anniversity and used on their 88 mustang gt SEMA entry, Project Hypersilver. my 88 gt is looking forward (as am I) to see how this combination works out. thanks mister kaase and team for your contribution!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
got a set going on a dart block ford 351 that's stroked to 463 cubes and machined by the team kaase folks. will be pump gas and use a tfs box intake. was told that jon kasse himself came up with the custom cam specs. (if true-what an honor) I read about the heads in mm&ff magazine for their 25th anniversity and used on their 88 mustang gt SEMA entry, Project Hypersilver. my 88 gt is looking forward (as am I) to see how this combination works out. thanks mister kaase and team for your contribution!
How about an update on this motor Please

21 - 27 of 27 Posts