460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This Would Be The First Thing INFO Buyer's & Sellers Would see

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................Join Date Feb 2007
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................LOCATION ST .JOSEPN MO
GFPRACING = .......... Positive feedback In Green = 0000 .......... Negative feedback In Red = ...................................................................................Total No. Post = 515

Only The Feed Back Numbers ... Would Show ... On The Front Page ... All Conments about the feeb back ... Would Be In The Private Messages Section

The { Very First } Info ... You would See ... About The Person ... is There site Name ... & ... Feed Back Number's .... So You...could see... how they have Treated... Other Member

This Would give you . something to think about . to make sure . You Feel . You Can trust Them . & . If They Are Someone . you Want to Deal with . As . Soon . As You Look . At There Post

You Would . NOT . Have to Looking . Throw 1000 . Other people's . Feed back's . to Find The One . You Are Looking For ! ! !

Just [email protected]@K In

{ The Private Messages section } OF The Person .You Are Dealing With . & . SEE . What . The Other Members Have To Say About them . & . There Deal's Went With Each Other

Every Body's . The GOOD . & . BAD . & the ugla Feed Back s... Would All Be In One Place { In The Private Messages Section } Only MEMBERS Can Leave Feed Back ! ! ! !

EVERY Feed Back They Ever get would be there
&
ALL Would WAYS BE Easy To find .{ NO HIDEING FROM IT } FROM ANYONE

but you would have to have to had dealing's with the person to leave feed back

PLEASE THINK
ABOUT IT

·
Registered
98 Posts
I TRYED TO DO THE SAME THING WWW.PERFORMANCEBOATS.COM BUT WAS JUST A WASTE OF TIME. YOU MY FRIEND HAVE A GREAT IDEA THERE. I MUST SAY I HAVE NEVER BEEN SHAFTED ON THIS SITE BUUUUTTTTT I HAVE JOINED A GREAT GROOP OF PEOPLE HERE. BBF FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
i agree somewhat but i believe the pos/neg should be controlled by some sort of mediator. I could say, leave you negative feedback cause i sent you a pm about pistons you had for sale, and you never replied.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jmood45

has a $1,000 of my money
&
has never sent me my parts
&
from
what i under stand he has some others people's mpney to

by doing it they way i am talking about

you could see what people thought abuot
the person
that is buyOR selling parts

by the person name would just show a number
but you could go into the private message
&
read whay any one has to say about him
&
he would have a chance
to tell his side

I TRYED TO DO THE SAME THING WWW.PERFORMANCEBOATS.COM BUT WAS JUST A WASTE OF TIME. YOU MY FRIEND HAVE A GREAT IDEA THERE. I MUST SAY I HAVE NEVER BEEN SHAFTED ON THIS SITE BUUUUTTTTT I HAVE JOINED A GREAT GROOP OF PEOPLE HERE. BBF FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i agree somewhat but i believe the pos/neg should be controlled by some sort of mediator. I could say, leave you negative feedback cause i sent you a pm about pistons you had for sale, and you never replied.
Yes I am sorry about that
But that is not a bad thing
I did not cheat you
or
hurt you in any way
or
Take anything from you

In the last 1 year & a 1/2

I have been in
&
out of the hospitle 4 or 5 times
just got out about 4 days ago

my wife has been in 3 or 4 times

my oldest daughter has been 6 or more timer
&
my youngst 2 times

my father in law has been in 10
or more times
his hart is real bad
we dont know how much
more he can take

I have had 2 computors stold in the last year
&
this site site has went down 3 or 4 times
&
when it did i lost a lot of info
i
still have them

and have a set of eagle 6.605 rods trade for a set of 6.700 OR 6.800 rods

I ALL SO HAVE A SET OF PISTONS
PART NO. L2443 N .030
will
Trade for dome pistons
6.700 or 6.800 rods
&
I also have a set of
eagle 6.605 rods
will
trade for a set of 6.700 OR 6.800 rods

i am sorry that i did mot get back with you

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont think what we have to say should be
comtrold ed

Pos or Neg be mediator.
OR
ANYONE ELSE

IT IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY

About What Happen TO you

NOT

Them

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
George if you haven't persued this with the law just write it off as lesson learned....

Randy
i have with my local law

i am trying to get in touch with the other people he has scames

but what i am talking about here would be a fast way to get info on the person you are dealing with

i cant afford to right of $1,000.
i dont have that kind of money

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
George,I'm sorry about someone burning your ***,BUT personally I'm tired of hearing you whine:rolleyes:. In my opinion the only thing you use this site for is to buy and sell.
Like Coug said, take your lumps and move on.:mad:

·
Registered
178 Posts
George,I'm sorry about someone burning your ***,BUT personally I'm tired of hearing you whine:rolleyes:. In my opinion the only thing you use this site for is to buy and sell.
I agree I'm sorry you got burnt but it is partially your fault, are you signed up with paypal? Paypal may not be perfect or a 100% guarantee, but it's a step in the right direction.

Call the police, take a drive, go pound the **** out of the guy, whatever, but you have said all you can in here. So give it a rest and move on, please.

About mediated feed back, if you are going to have a feed back rating something like ebay it would be nice if someone could over see it. I don't post much in here mostly read and do searches. So I kind of disagree with some that say if your not posting elsewhere on this site that you shouldn't be using the buy and sell section, I cant be the only guy that does this. I bought a short block from a member here last summer, it made it all of 3 hours in my boat before it wiped out the bearings.

I never posted anything negative about the member I got it from, because I feel it was my fault for not tearing it down and checking it out. The cause of the failure was due to him assembling a dirty engine, oil passages had crap in them, the lightning holes in the crank had drill shavings in them. Was I happy, hell no, but not everyone's standards are the same as mine. Lots of people wont accept responsibility for there actions, not tearing down the never run short block was my fault, not the guy that sold it to me.

Ok I am off my soap box and back to lurking.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I agree I'm sorry you got burnt but it is partially your fault, are you signed up with paypal? Paypal may not be perfect or a 100% guarantee, but it's a step in the right direction.

Call the police, take a drive, go pound the **** out of the guy, whatever, but you have said all you can in here. So give it a rest and move on, please.

About mediated feed back, if you are going to have a feed back rating something like ebay it would be nice if someone could over see it. I don't post much in here mostly read and do searches. So I kind of disagree with some that say if your not posting elsewhere on this site that you shouldn't be using the buy and sell section, I cant be the only guy that does this. I bought a short block from a member here last summer, it made it all of 3 hours in my boat before it wiped out the bearings.

I never posted anything negative about the member I got it from, because I feel it was my fault for not tearing it down and checking it out. The cause of the failure was due to him assembling a dirty engine, oil passages had crap in them, the lightning holes in the crank had drill shavings in them. Was I happy, hell no, but not everyone's standards are the same as mine. Lots of people wont accept responsibility for there actions, not tearing down the never run short block was my fault, not the guy that sold it to me.

Ok I am off my soap box and back to lurking.
X2

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have never sold any thing on here

let some one steel a$1,000.00 from you and see what you have to say

if you dont want to read my post

skip over them

&

go on

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
George this shoudn't be post on the Auction Block, your not selling anything. ideas and rants .. go to the Chillys Garage

·
Registered
1,637 Posts

If it were me I'd not only call the local cops and report it but I would be making a road trip to the dealership first knowing that he works there and what day's and hours. Then there would be a little visit with the local cops to assist you in your citizen arest for stealing on the internet.

Stop whining on the forum. I'm tired of hearing it as well as everybody else.

Ace
PS: DON'T REPLY I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
I fell out of a tree while triming it,just got back on my feet and moveing around. After all that and then hurt my back so bad i ended up have to get a mri done. BLA,BLA,BLA Do you think i give a damn about a set pistons.Are they more inportant than a mans health.I was going to offer you the pistons for 100.00 + shipping and as far as negitive feedback well goodluck with that one. I have bought parts off of this site and outhers find one thing that i have screwed someone on and il give you the pistons.You should be more carefull of what you say and to who you say it to. It can come back and make a *** out of you.Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
181 Posts

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
hey ricer the second link wont let us veiw it, you have to log in,

George I am with you man we do need some kind of way of seeing what someone has done with out have to scrool through pages of posts

X2 on your Idea, I cant afford to get cheated either

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
George im sure all of us hate hearing you got ripped of by the j mood fag but it is getting very old are you gonna keep bringing it up forever ? time to move on i think you did your job warning all of us about him for the last 4 months and for that a big thanks i will never deal with the jerk and he will get his one day he's been lucky so far not everybodys gonna be as nice as you are good luck.

·
Registered
816 Posts
George, I hope you get money back. Your post don't bother me! Any one who says other wise is not out a grand! If he was local to me i'd do what i could to help. I had some one pm me about some parts Jason had, I told him I had a weird feeling about that scum bag. GOOD LUCK & GO AFTER THAT P.O.S!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts