460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we did it and did it right this time.
Went 5 rounds for the most part running on the number and hit the tree on the safe side.
It was the 1st race with the car painted so it's nice way to brake in the new paint.

I also had to race in the finals with my buddy that I was staying with at the track :)

my runs
12.24 dial ran a 12.244
12.23 dial ran a 12.30 dumped it
12.23 dial ran a 12.234
12.22 dial ran a 12.19 bye run picked up for some reason
Final 12.23 ran a 12.235 with a 37 lite

most runs were flat footedright out the back door :)

So much fun to get the 1st points race win.
In the past 4 races I have gone from 13 place to from what I was told 4th place with 3 races to go.

what a great dam weekend

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
good job!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Great job Dan!!!! Congrats buddy;):D

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Congrats Dan... Sounds very consistent...

Doug...:cool:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks everyone I guess the car liked the bad air the DA was 3000 and Sunday it was 1300

It's nice to have a Ford win in a field full of Chevy's :)

Funny thing that happened the past few weeks is anytime I see a lot of number 13's I do good the other week I got gat on the way to the track and it was $13 and I had a rain check so when I paid to get into the track it was you guessed it $13.

Yesterday in 1st round I start up the car to race in the lanes I look back and the car right behind me had ready for this a dial of 13.13 right there I said to my self today is the day LOL. But it's funny I hate that dam number

anyway thanks time to look for work

Dan

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone it was great to finally finish the deal...
We painted the car Wed buffed it quick Thursday tested at the track Friday and won on Sunday what a crazy week :)

This is the same car that some of have seen it was a gray primered car for 3 years now..

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts