460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
I know the storm chase forum is hinting at an event for the plains early next week, that stuff may blow outta KY by the weekend, now if there is another system on its heels????

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I'll be praying for some nice weather. My Dad and I are leaving no matter what, even if the car never comes off the trailer. :lol: We need to get the heck out of Jersey, grab a bunch of cups of coffee, listen to some bluegrass and country on the CD player, and just talk. 8) It's all about the trip for us, and the racing is the bonus plan. :D

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Pat,You and I think alot alike. My wife is as anxious to get away as me . See ya at the BASH. Rick

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Bruno,

You have a pm..............

Blake

·
Registered
5,316 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Phantasea466 said:
The forecast will change a dozen times between now and then :lol: The saying in Ky is "If you don't like the weather in KY, wait a few hours" :p

After T&T last night at the Valley, you guys better bring your A-Game because this 3200# 534CI Monster is HUNGRY!!! :twisted:
How did it go with the Glide?

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
dfree383 said:
Phantasea466 said:
The forecast will change a dozen times between now and then :lol: The saying in Ky is "If you don't like the weather in KY, wait a few hours" :p

After T&T last night at the Valley, you guys better bring your A-Game because this 3200# 534CI Monster is HUNGRY!!! :twisted:
How did it go with the Glide?
Results to be announced at the BBF Bash, let's just say that you guys are in BIG trouble and I'm VERY happy with the new glide :mrgreen:

Thanks to Chris Corey for selling me this OUTSTANDING piece of equipment 8)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
330 Posts
I knew you would like that Glide, I would really like to bring the car up that way but I can never get dad to leave to house. Last weekend beautiful weekend to race and he said were go next weekend. So tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful again and he says no were going to not waste our time and go Saturday instead. Except the fact it is like a 60% chance for Saturday. We have not even gotten a run on the new powerglide and carb. So if we do I hope to be able to bring it up next weekend. We shall SEA. Later

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
230 Posts
IF IT RAINS .....

THEN WE RENT A BIG ROOM AT ONE OF THE MOTELS AND HAVE A BIG TECH SEMINAR OR WHATEVER.... OR MAYBE CHARLIE WILL TELL STORIES..

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
blown86hallet said:
Yahoo weather is calling high 60's sun with some clouds.

all is well, until the "BIRD" lay's a smack down!!!

60's:shock: .......doesn't it snow when it is that cold?? :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts