460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever renewed their wedding vows? Do I need a Preacher or justice of the peace or can anyone perform the ceremonies?

If anyone can do it, anyone want to perform it for my wife and I at the Bash?

I want to surprise her at the srarting line and after we renew our vows, we jump in our machines and run down the track because it will be our anniverssary weekend. :D

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Amen!!!! That would be awesome...

Reverend Charlie... :lol: :lol: Has a nice ring to it...

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Okay, you house apes,,,,,,,,,,,enough.

Anyway, if we can talk Bret Powell into coming down for the Bash, then I think the right thing to do, is to have him do it. Deacon Powell :wink:

Second option, and I'm serious, Jon Kaase would be a good one to do the ceremony also. :D

Third option, Phillip Oakley's dad Greg Oakley. I think his father was a preacher. :D

I think either man would do a fine job.

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just found out that I DO NOT NEED to have any type of legal Justice of the Peace or Preacher. :D :D

Great news! ...Now anyone cam perform the ceremonies since my wife and I are already legally married.

Anyone interested?

Alan

·
Registered
724 Posts
You know there are 2 ways to look at this:
1) Your going to end up in the dog house for surprising her in front of everybody. You know how women are they like to be prepared ahead of time.
2) She is going to be so overcome with joy that you will not be able to finish the bash cause she will hold you hostage in the hotel.

Make sure someone video tapes this! Might be fitting for the tv show "My Big Redneck Wedding" or "Country Fried Videos".

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good points Bill :D

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
c.evans said:

Anyway, if we can talk Bret Powell into coming down for the Bash, then I think the right thing to do, is to have him do it. Deacon Powell :wink:

Second option, and I'm serious, Jon Kaase would be a good one to do the ceremony also. :D

Third option, Phillip Oakley's dad Greg Oakley. I think his father was a preacher. :D

Charlie:

If Jon Kaase performed the ceremony, that would be absolutely incredible.!! :D :D :D

Renewing wedding vows at the starting line of a dragstrip by the mountain- motor king himself would be a dream. :D

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
83-88T-Bird Guy said:
c.evans said:

Charlie:

If Jon Kaase performed the ceremony, that would be absolutely incredible.!! :D :D :D

Renewing wedding vows at the starting line of a dragstrip by the mountain- motor king himself would be a dream. :D
yeah if your wife is a gear head ( rare ) then you're all set, otherwise they like huge steeple's and large cakes with a ompah band. :lol:

and mahatma flying on their hair do right b4 they hit the limo. :? :shock:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts