460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sweet Weiand Tunnel Ram intake with both tops for sale. sold the drag car project and the stroker i had planned to try this on also. Superb shape. Just a light cleaning and it's ready to bolt on. One top is for dual Holley carbs. Other top is for dual Dominator flanged carbs!!!! Located in central illinois near Peoria. You can pick it up or i will take to FedEX to pack. It's going to be a big package with both tops, unless you want them sent seperate from the intake . Price $250 WITH bOTH tOPS + shipping/packaging. Thanks alot, Joe INTAKES TUNNEL RAM & PORT O SONIC 001.jpg

INTAKES TUNNEL RAM & PORT O SONIC 002.jpg

INTAKES TUNNEL RAM & PORT O SONIC 003.jpg

INTAKES TUNNEL RAM & PORT O SONIC 004.jpg

INTAKES TUNNEL RAM & PORT O SONIC 005.jpg

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Joe i would like to buy it get me a price to ship to social circle ga you can reach me at 404-392-9591 thanks robert
What is your ZIPCODE Robert???? Please reply as soon as possible. I'm going to be in the city where the nearest FEDEX store is tomorrow(about 25 miles each direction from me).309-338-3210. Can get shipping quote SUNDAY!! thanks alot, Joe

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thankyou. I'm heading to the FEdEX to check shipping right now. they are 30miles each way from where i live. It's the closest one....dammit...lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts