460 Ford Forum banner

WEIAND TUNNEL RAM/TWO HOLLEY 600's/Trade for intake&4Bar

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Old Timer 
#1 ·
I have a Weiand tunnel ram with two 600 Holley carbs.I will not be using it on my present set up.Will trade for the right 460 parts.I need a little of everything.What do you have to trade/Thanks!Jerry

#3 ·
#8 ·
got what cha need

i have a victor jr intake with a 850 holley double pumper. the carb and intake is about 2 years old. also has a fogger which i would be taking off. if interested let me know. mine is on car and running right now. i can be reached at 409-550-1608

#9 ·
My offering for the Tunnel Ram is a Edelbrock Torquer 460 Intake and a Holley 80508S 750 cfm vaccum secondary with electric choke and Ford kick down linkage it is the silver finish. And a pair of black Holley valve covers with the crinkle finish. All the items came off of my jet boat today.
I turned the carb over and drained all the fuel, I washed the intake in the transmission cooker (I work in a tranny shop) and If you would like I will bead blast it so that it looks like new.
Let me know
Duane

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.