460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling Weld Pro Stars removed from my 71 Torino.

2 15x4 with Mickey Thompson Sportsman front tires. These are the 28-7.50 tires which are taller than the old Volkswagen skinnies most people ran back in the day. See pics of my car below.

2 15x10 with 5-1/2" backspacing. This backspace allows a nice wide rear tire to fit under the car when using stock shocks and springs, in fact I had M/T N-50's under my car but that was a little close so I downsized to 'Revenger' P275-60 R15's.

The wheels are in excellent shape and the tires have about 200 miles on them. I'm also including new in the pack McGard stainless lug nuts.

Asking $800.00 OBO I may be able to fit these in my Taurus and meet you within a 100 mile radius of my area, Va. 22602 or buy the wheels & tires AND the parts lot I have listed, everything for only $1500.00 firm. Local pick up only please.

Thanks, Div1Racer

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Did you sell the 63 yet? How is your dad doing? Still have the green Shelby?
Nick

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how did that big car drive and handle with those 15x4's in front? i'm considering doing it too.
Sorry for the late reply. The car actually handled well with those wheels, better than I thought, even with the 429. I would like to go with a S/S Cragar and tire closer to stock for a more nostalgic look.

Thanks, Patrick.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you sell the 63 yet? How is your dad doing? Still have the green Shelby?
Nick
Dad passed away a short while ago:( My Brother now has the Shelby.
I sold my 63 Fairlane to a guy in Pa, sad to watch it go but now I may do something with my Torino before I get too old!!!!:rolleyes:

Patrick.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Wow, very sorry to hear that Patrick. Your dad was an awesome guy! I loved it when he was at local shows. He will be missed by many people.
Nick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts