460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be leaving for my second tour in Iraq in 7 days. I just wanted to let all of you know that I will try to keep in touch and thanks for all that I've learned on this site. I don't know where I'm going yet all I know is that I will be somewhere in Iraq and we may or may not have internet.

I've got something for you next year Doug!!!! (just kidding) Anyway, it was great meeting you and I look forward to coming home and seeing your car run.

Mike, hopefully your piperack is fixed by the time I get back so I can see someone set the new track record!!!!

Gvos, thanks for the turbo. Your the man!!!

Couger the crank will get used the right way when I get back I promise.

Well I'm done with my ranting but like I said thanks guys and I will do my best to keep in touch.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Adam,

Piperack is fixed and running well !!! Had a blast with the Kentucky crew. wish you could have been there.

Take care my friend and come home safe. If there's anything I can do for you, now or while you're gone, just let me know.

Thanks again to you and your buddies, for what you do.. And remember....

1 Shot.... 1 Kill !!!!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We just got back from leave but I came through KY 1 week too soon. I would have loved to be there. Oh well, I will try to make to the third annual 460ford.com bash when I get back.

·
Registered
123 Posts
iraq

Godspeed to you + your family. Ya'll are in my prayers. If I, or any of my Scouts can be of service, pm me here.
Thank You for your service.
You are one of few left!
Steve

·
Registered
96 Posts
Adam,

I know I speak for alot of people when I say that we truly appreciate what you are doing for this country.

Every generation of my family has served in the armed forces (spaning back 5 generations), and it definately takes a selfless person to give everything they have for a country, without expecting anything in return.

Please PM me an address to send you mail overthere. I've been an NHRA member forever, and get a copy of National Dragster every week. I can send these to you overthere, so at least you'll have something to read in your downtime.

Thanks , and stay safe.

Darryl

·
Registered
61 Posts
Be carefull over there

Remember what "JOB #1 IS". That is bringing you and you buddies back all in one piece.
I know how much it sucks over there, "Been there, Done that." Focus at the job at hand and occupy your mind with something other than Iraq when you have down time. This form helped me a lot when I was there.
God Speed

Kevin

PS If you need anything, drop us a line. Those of you that went to the bash saw it, we are like family. I look forward to meeting you at the next BBF Bash.

Can I get a "Hooha"

·
Registered
125 Posts
God Bless

God Bless You and keep You . "Blessed is the piece keepers for they will inherit piece" Come home safe your in our prayers. SEMPER FIDELIS

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hey, where are you headed? I'm at Camp Taji with 1st Cavalry Division. Should be home early next year. First order of business will be to get my Fairlane back to the track.

Let me know if you're ever up this way.

Scott

1 - 20 of 34 Posts