460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after my health went to **** late last year, and trying to make it thru winter in tuff times, i got back on my damn feet. i started my own shop, and ill be damned if it hasnt paid off..

sorry i have been gone so long, and frank i got you covered!..love you man ..

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Welcome back

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
WTG man. I've had life kick me in the sack before many times, and I'm stupid enough to go back at it too. Glad to hear your OK and the biz is good.:cool:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Welcome back Rob... Glad you're doing better... Congrats on your new business...

Doug...:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Welcome back Gearhead !

·
Registered
431 Posts
Thats the problem with having a shop. No time for your own stuff. Been there!
Welcome back. Health problems at 31?/, oh-boy.
Regards.
Al

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Welcome back Rob, it's great to hear that things are going your way for a nice change, best of luck to you & yours!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thats the problem with having a shop. No time for your own stuff. Been there!
Welcome back. Health problems at 31?/, oh-boy.
Regards.
Al
i was having a intestenal issue's...they removed over 1 1/2 of it and kind of been bouning back since...

and really havent touched the car much just due to the fact, the shop does come first. but i just got sick of it after the last body guy screwed me over on it...

but i found a buddie that does damn good work, and he is hooking me up. then a supplier of mine is hooking me up with paint etc..just have to get a car or two out of the other half of thwe building before i have him start sanding on it and making a big mess..lol:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Jalapenos will fix yer guts right up. I speak from experience. Last time the Doc checked my internal plumbing( top to bottom), he showed me the pics. Clean as the inside of a new PVC pipe.:cool:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Glad your back Rob and getting healthy;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts