460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went racen tonight to my local hill and hole track, well it was a fuff pit for anything over street trucks, so I get to the line, picked a decent line, came off the first hill in the air, and it kicked me to the Driverside wall, I hit it hard, went up it, and when i came back down I landed on my passenger front wheel, and I broke either the axle or I hoping the hub, but any ways my front end is welded right now, SO the drivers side wheel kicked me to the passengers side wall which I end up hitting hard, and bought ended up on my lid again, but I got back on track, and came out the hole in 3wd in 14 secs, I figure I bought did 225' in a 200' pit, but anyways, I came out, and didnt get scared and lift, but I broke something in the axle for sure and I aint sure if I bent any of the suspision up yet, but anyways it was a wild ride, but I had fun, and all the spectators were tucken and ducken when I came up on the drivers side wall, but I reckon Ill tear it apart in the morning, and see what I broke

Thanks for reading

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to hear about the bad luck,but we all know when you get in them you sometimes have to get under them.
Yup, and I just pulled the axle, I snaped the long inner shaft, right before the splines

1 - 4 of 4 Posts