460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wishing Wes Littrell a great/speedy recovery. Wes was involved in a bad auto accident Wen may 4th and has been hospitalized for the past week. I wish him and his wife Amanda and family the very best.

I don't have any details of his injuries. Amanda his wife answered an e-mail I had sent Wes and informed me of the conditions and returning an explanation . Was very thoughtful provinding what she has been through the last week.

In my Prayers

Jeff Funk

·
Registered
286 Posts
accident

Thanks Jeff for your kind words.
Wes had a big rollback truck pull out in front of him. He hit broadside and the truck is a total loss. He suffered a broken right femur is several places and had to have surgery. They put a rod and had to put plates in his leg. He also had a broken rib,cuts and bruises. He has long recovery ahead and hopefully will make a full recovery.
Wes's wife Amanda

·
Registered
317 Posts
Wishing Wes Well

Amanda and Wes,
I'm very sorry to hear about the accident. Becky and I will keep your family in our prayers. Keep us posted when you can.
David Prestridge

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Daaaang!! Get well soon man. Gods Speed to you and your family.

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
A tough injury, but glad it wasn't worse. Wishing Wes a speedy recovery.

D

·
0 Posts
Damn Wes !!! Hope you get better, sorry to hear. Get better so I can woop on you at next years BBF Bash !! :lol:

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Well, I was teasing him about all the money he took home from the Big Block Ford Bash and trying to make him feel quilty about it. Now then after talking to him this weekend, and hearing that he's going to be off work for several months,,,,I'm glad he did take home some cash!

Wes we all hope you get well soon, and keep your spirits up!

Take care,

·
Registered
360 Posts
Wes, wishing you a speedy recovery!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts